- Mask are required for all elections staff and voters while at the Willowbank Building.
- Social distancing floor markers are spaced throughout the Willowbank Building
- Automatic hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Willowbank Building.
- Each voter receives their own pen (to keep) to complete their balloting materials.
- After voters are given their balloting materials, they can vote in their own vehicle and return their competed balloting materials to the Elections staff.
Vote Early at the Willowbank Office Building in Bellefonte
For the 2021 Municipal Election, voters registered in Centre County can request and return in-person a mail-in or absentee ballot at the Willowbank Building in Bellefonte.
Click here to schedule a Vote Early appointment.
Early Voting Entrance at Willowbank Office Building
Dates and Hours of Operation
|Monday, May 2, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Tuesday, May 3, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Wednesday, May 4, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Thursday, May 5, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Friday, May 6, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Monday, May 9, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Tuesday, May 10, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Wednesday, May 11, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Thursday, May 12, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Friday, May 13, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Monday, May 16, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
|Tuesday, May 17, 2022||9:00 A.M.||5:00 P.M.|
Dates and Hours subject to change.
Who can vote early at the Elections Office?
Only citizens registered to vote at an address in Centre County can apply for a mail-in or absentee ballot in-person at the Elections Office at the Willowbank Building. Check to see if you’re registered to vote in Centre County by clicking here.
Parking and Entry
Voters will enter the Elections Office through the doors at the far right-hand side of the Willowbank Building. Temporary free parking is available at the Willowbank Building.
What can I expect when I vote early at Willowbank Building?
Voters registered in Centre County can have their completed application for mail-in or absentee ballot processed in-person at the Elections Office at the Willowbank Building
After their application is processed at the counter, they will receive a packet containing:
- a ballot,
- a secrecy envelope,
- a return envelope, and
- instruction sheets.
While the voter is still at the Willowbank Building, they can return to their vehicle and:
- mark their ballot
- place it into the secrecy envelope and seal
- place the secrecy envelope containing the ballot into the return envelope and seal
- complete the voter’s declaration
- return the ballot to an Election worker at the main entrance to the Willowbank Building or place it in the secure ballot drop box.
The Election worker will then put the returned ballot packet into a secure container.
Voters can also opt to take their ballot packet with them and return the ballot via the mail.
The deadline for returning a vote-by-mail ballot is 8PM on Tuesday, May 17, 2022. The ballot must be received by the Elections office by 8PM.
Can I register to vote at the Willowbank Building?
Yes, we can give you a voter registration form to fill out.
You can also register to vote online by clicking here.